Galway City of Film is proud to announce our participation the Busan International Kid & Youth Film Festival Poster Competition.
From its launch in 2006, Busan International Kids & Youth Film Festival celebrated its 14th year in 2019. As the only international kids film festival in Korea, it provides a ground for visual arts education. The festival hosts events such as Film Workshop and Seminars for children, Film and Fun, Poster Contest & Exhibition and Kids’ Cine-Playground, attracting huge attention of filmmakers from all over the world while achieving recognition as a Kids & Youth centered film festival.
You can find more information about BIKY here.
The Poster Competition
Every year, BIKY has made its beautiful official poster by collecting drawings from children with their amazing imagination and wit. It will be remade into a poster in the form of ‘collage’, after artists’ design works with the selected drawings.
- Create your magnificent poster.
- Download the Application Form. (link below)
- Attach the Application Form to the back of the poster.
- Send poster and form to the Galway City of Film office. (Cluain Mhuire, Wellpark Road, Galway)
- All posters must arrive in Galway City of Film offices on or before Monday February 10th.
Each city will select one drawing through their own entry process and then send the selected drawing to BIKY. All drawings sent from cities of film will be included in the official poster for BIKY’s 2020 edition and will be exhibited during the BIKY period.
BIKY will select one winner from the 12 cities to give a special chance. We will invite the winner to BIKY to participate in BIKY events. If they are 10-12 years old, BIKY will select them as a Jury Member. For the winner’s visit in Busan, we will provide benefits for winner as follows;
- 2 round-trip flight ticket (winner, and their guardian – parent or teacher)
- Hotel accommodation during their stay in Busan for BIKY
- BIKY ID card & BIKY Package
For any further details, please contact email@example.com or call (091) 770748.